Translate

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The good news and the bad news

I have been feeling rather nauseous and overly bloated lately. While it is rather unpleasant physically, it's actually very good news. Nausea is a major sign that the pregnancy hormone is nice and strong, meaning that the pregnancy is likely going well. When I woke up at 2am to use the bathroom and then felt like throwing up - I was at least happy to know that the pregnancy was going well.

The bad news is that later this morning, I began to bleed. There was nothing specific that I did to trigger it, meaning it's not "normal." Granted, many, many women bleed in pregnancy and then go on to have healthy babies. I bled more with my living son than my 3 miscarriages. So I know that hope is not over. Yet I'm obviously worried and also a bit frustrated. I have been doing everything I can to help this pregnancy/not cause complications/etc.

I wish I could know what more to do or not do, but I'm doing everything I can according to the medical community. So I'll just keep praying and doing (or not doing) what little I can, and then trust that everything will work out in the Lord's timing. I do know that He loves me - as He loves all His children - and I just need to trust even though I can't see the end result just yet.

2 comments:

  1. Way to stay positive about this!! I hope everything goes well for you! I will keep praying for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you. Have Lyle give you a blessing and rest as much as you can. I hope that everything turns out okay. Please let me know if there is anything more I can possibly do for you. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete