In the past year I've discovered a wealth of really amazing workouts on Youtube that can be done in just 10 minutes. I love that they are free and super intense so I can really get results in just 10 minutes a day, without having to pay someone for the results! It also has been so, so much easier to commit to consistency when I know that I only have to squeeze in 10 minutes to get a good burn. I love minimizing my excuses.
The maximum equipment that I use are 2 or 5 lb dumbbells. I decided to post them here so you can maybe try them if you want, but honestly, I mostly have posted them so I have a reference in one place no matter what computer I'm using. :-)
I will constantly be updating this post as I have more time and as I find workouts that are worth doing again.
Yoga: (I try to do 1-2 times per week to help avoid pulled muscles)
Yoga Flow - More advanced: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EkjlkYVzpA
Power Yoga: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWzbGX9gNvk
Full body, make-you-sore-in-just-10-minutes workouts:
With weights (I used 5 lb dumbbells):
- One of the toughest ones, with Jeanette Jenkins. I always hurt the next day. Love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gITa5wSKhXo
- A rival for the toughest, most time-efficient workouts with Astrid McGuire. Ouch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8iq69bBJNc&list=PLGDTNPNr6pqISkqCt_cIfneHUFABDwLw0
- "Bikini Boot Camp" (I don't like the title or the outfits but I love the workout) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZL-Iuij2s
- Fat blasting intervals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7NkcUbp1ac
- Lean body sculpt (one of my favorites): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GA2MjWJSvU
- P90x Popsugar workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-VfzboV8Vc
Without weights:
- Full body, burning workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6t0quh8Ick
- Cardio kickboxing (you may not 'get it' the first time through, but it's worth it to keep trying until you do): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRIMa0EqZAs
- Cardio, make-you-sweat workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-xUk444SWc
- High intensity interval training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EGrv6O8z7w
Pregnancy workouts (which I sometimes do when I'm not pregnant but need a slightly easier workout for the day) (apparently I love Popsugar workouts) :
- Full body workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juLVitUIv8Y
- Another full body workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yZFFGs8dLg
- Arms (one of my favorites) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_P4HEdaAZ0
- Lower Body: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjqJaYY7ewk
- Yoga strength: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juLVitUIv8Y
No comments:
Post a Comment