Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monument Valley, Navajo Nation Trip

We love our new home on the Navajo Nation in Arizona! 

People are so friendly and it is absolutely beautiful here! While I will still work on photos of our house/town, these are photos from our recent trip to Monument Valley, just north of where we live. 

Just the scenery on the drive up was fabulous:






...but then we got there and it was WOW amazing! 


I had been warned about the wind, so at least it didn't surprise me. A small price to pay to be in such a wonderful place, right?




But it's a small price to pay to be in such a wonderful place, right? It is really neat. And what I love is that we can see similar rock beauty right from our home. Where we also are quickly making some great friends - because people are so kind and easy to like. 















I'll eventually get some pictures of the town where we live uploaded, but bear with me as we still transition from our move. 

Or, even better, if you'd like to come and see it for yourself, our home is open to all family and friends that would like to come experience this wonderful place first hand. You will be and feel most welcome here. 










1 comment:

  1. You have a few photos that are really nice-- not tooo hard at M.Valley at sunset. i really love the family with David in his sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete